Why Lamiah Abandoned Law for the Network Marketing Profession in Nigeria

My name is Lami’ah Momoh and I have been a Network Marketing Professional since 2009.

I studied law and attended Law School Victoria Island Lagos.

Law is a very noble profession, however after Law School, I returned to the UK.  I quickly got a job as a Business Analyst, after retraining, of course.  I liked contracting as a Business Analyst / Change Consultant because of the flexibility it gave me. However, I still needed to inform the management whenever I wanted to go on holidays.

After a while I became restless and started seeking something else which would pay the kind of money I was earning, contracting as a business Analyst and one where I would not have to pay 40% tax.

I knew what I wanted, which was to be able to work from anywhere in the world without restrictions whilst making money in dollars or pounds.

I did not want to be tied to the 4 walls of an office, I wanted to be able to make money on the go.

I knew exactly what I wanted, but I did not know which vehicle would take me there. I tried  Forex trading, but that was too volatile for my liking.

One day, in May 2009, I went on holiday to the United States and was presented with a Business Opportunity, I agreed to attend a meeting.

I liked what I saw and quickly made a decision to partner with the company.

The company refused to accept my application, based on the fact that I was living in the UK and they had no plans to expand beneath the shores of America.

I returned to the UK devastated.

I made a silent vow to myself on board my plane back to London, that come what may, I was going to partner with that company. I set the intention and went around looking for ways to make it happen.

I started out by doing google searches for any name or website that had any affiliation with the company in question. I contacted all the distributors who had advertised online via email or telephone calls, but either they gave me the “we do not do the business in the UK” answer or they did not respond at all. I would call and leave messages, no one responded or called me back.

After 4 months of daily rejection, I found a new website on google, (by this time I knew every website that was synonymous with the company on google) I sent an email, dialed the number and left a message.

The next day I did the same, as I was about leaving another message, a male voice came on the phone, he asked me what I wanted and I told him everything, he said he will find out if I could do the business in the UK, but he was not sure. He asked me to call again the next day, which I did.

The next day after work, I sat in my car and made the phone call. A lady picked up this time. She said they had spoken to corporate and I could do the business in the UK, but there were some conditions attached. I was ecstatic, I accepted all the conditions, gave them my details and set to work. This was September 2009.

I did not know what I was doing, all I knew was, I had a product that most women and men would love and I set about marketing it.

I had a party in my flat and gave my first presentation. None of my guests signed up, neither did they buy anything. I did not try to convince them. I just sat down with them and ate, drank, talked and laughed and made merry.

The next day, I started again. If anyone rejected my offer, my attitude was, it is your loss. I persisted because I believed in the products and I knew that people could change their lives through the network marketing model.

We had numerous issues, shipping issues, training, language barrier issues. If the customer services people who all happened to be Mexicans, did not understand our accents, they would drop the phone severally on us.

At that time we could only sign up people by taking their details and calling customer services to do it manually, So if for instance you had 4 people to sign up in the business, you will wait till about 6.30pm, call America and give all the details over the phone, if the people at the other end could not make out how you pronounced a name or word, they would drop the phone, so you could be on the phone for hours trying to get people signed up to the system.

Our products took twice as long to get to the UK because the company did not ship our products directly, the company would send the products to my upline’s home and they would send it to us in London.

People complained, but we found ways to manage their expectations, it was tough, the company did not take any notice of us, until I hit the rank of President. Which means my team and I were making $40,000 in sales for the company monthly.

I grew a team to over 35,000 distributors in 14 countries. My team was the fastest growing in the company. My team and I made between $2Million – $4 Million dollars for the company, each month.

I helped various members of my team make 6 figure income in dollars, we broke all the records in the company, received numerous awards from the company and the Business Woman of the year award by a UK newspaper.

The skills and personal development I have received through the Network Marketing Industry has been second to none.  The name of that company was called Ardyss International, the manufacturers of the Body Magic.

networking business in nigeria lamiah momoh

After awhile the company made new principles and decisions did not align with mine, so I took a bow and left, that was the beginning of my career in the Network Marketing Industry.

Once again, I have discovered another company, this time the flagship product is the HEMPWORX CBD OIL, otherwise known as Cannabis oil.

It has the legal limit of 0.03% THC and as such does not give the high or psychoactive effect that Marijuana gives. it is the full spectrum 100% pure CBD OIL.

This is a natural plant based product that is creating waves and is in use all over the world, due to its efficacy. As people are becoming more aware of the efficacy of the CBD OIL for various ailments they are turning away from Orthodox medicine and choosing the CBD Oil as their preferred option.

Users range from 2 months old babies to 90 year old Adults.  It is the only product in this industry that has been endorsed and has the backing of the UN, various governments all over the world, Large Organisations, Forbes CNN, BBC, Notable Doctors and the media.

The Hemp Industry according to Forbes is set to grow 700% by the year 2020.  We are seeing that already in this business.  Especially in Nigeria. anyone that joins us now, will automatically become a pioneer, this is the time to hop on board, there is no other industry like it and most of the work has already been done by the media.

Best of all the product works. HEMPWORX CBD OIL is used for a variety of ailments like Cancer, Insomnia, Arthritis, Stroke, Depression, Migraines, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, Anxiety, Autism, ADHD, Bipolar, Asthma, Epilepsy / Seizures, Heart diseases, Kidney Disease, Fibroid, Glaucoma, Eczema, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cataract, Low Libido, Ulcer, stunted Nails, Alopecia and many more.

We do not make any medical claims, however, we stand on the testimonials of hundreds of thousands of people who have used the HEMPWORX CBD oil and gotten results. Including myself. A sleeping disorder of over 35 years disappeared just under 2 weeks from ingesting the HEMPWORX CBD Oil.

The good thing is every personon earth, knows at least 1 or more people who have one ailment or the other, as a result the demand for the CBD Oil is very high. We cannot keep up with the demand of this product, it is regular to find distributors selling over 30 bottles in 1 or 2 days. Our team is growing in leaps and bounds, people are getting relief and gaining financial freedom.

If you want a company that ticks all the right boxes with :

  • Affordable startup costs.
  • A product that is going viral, all over the world.
  • Products that everyone wants and needs
  • A product that is endorsed by the international media. (this helps because it makes our business easier) This is the first time that anyproduct from the Network Marketing industry is being endorsed by the International media, BBC, Fox News, CBS News, Daily Mail, Forbes, the UN, CNN, Medical professionals like CNN’s Medical correspondent,Dr Sanjay Gupta, medical professionals, Various Governments, Individuals and many more people of repute across the world.

So,

If you have never made any money in the Network Marketing Industry before, now is your time.

If you have a passion for helping people and you would like to fulfil this purpose this is your chance.

If you would like to get paid in dollars, you will achieve that here.

If you are sick and tired of your 9 – 5 job, then it is time to change that.

If you would like to make extra money, you are in the right place.

In this company, anything is achievable, You decide what you would like to earn,be willing to put in the work and we will train and mentor you to ensure you achieve your goals.

It is not unusual to find people earning 4,5, figures in dollars weekly in this company

Remember, you do not know how many people’s destinies are intertwined with yours.In Network Marketing, the decision you make can affect someone else positively in a totally different country.

We go to our various places of worship asking God to give us a miracle, God gives us an opportunity but sometimes we miss it, because we may not recognize it.

The Network Marketing Industry has created the most number of millionaires on earth till date.

If you would like to join my team and receive personal training from me, please visit any of the websites www.lamiahmomoh.com, www.cbdoilnigeria.com or http://www.winwithlamiah.com/you can contact me via facebook messenger m.me/lamiahmomohpage or call on 0708 001 5964

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you provide the info in depth, Thank you for sharing this blog....

    ReplyDelete